I’m collecting all of my research and thoughts on finding a home here. I’m still at least a year out from being able to afford a home, and don’t want to lose any knowledge I’ve gained. Let me know what research you’d like to see here.
- Fannie Mae Easing DTI Standards Impacts Your Ability To Get a Mortgage June 19,2017
- The Downsides of Co-ops August 29, 2016
- What’s a Basis Point and How Will It Impact My Mortgage? August 8, 2016
- New FHA Mortgage Guidance Will Impact Borrowers With High Student Loan Debt July 25, 2016
- Preparing to Buy a Place – 1 Year Out July 18, 2016